Converting To Div X For Gp Cinema

neo10060

Still Fresh
there is a site that shows how to convert to div x from like a movie i downloaded off of kazaa or something, but it is for div x 4.1 or soemthing. and the newest v. of div x is 5 somehting. so it is outdated. Now i did my bnest to use to directions for divx 5.1 or soemthing., but it didnt work when i put it on my gp32. so if someone had the time to write up directions on how too convert to div x wit the new div x version, it would be greatly apreciated. thanks :D

how can i download the 4.1 version. i went to their sight, but from what i can see all they offer is the newest 1

The codecs are linked in the GP32Emu.com FAQ. Not sure about the one on this site, it may have it too. Check the main page.

Here's a question for you. To encode 20/30minute shows like The Simpsons etc, what are the ideal settings for virtual dub? I can make compatible files but they're upwards of 50mb. 20mb would be perfect!

I've tried using MovieLink but for some reason, those files aren't working with my GPCinema. If only it would work! The file sizes on that program are miniscule!

If there are any tips/tricks out there, please post them! I'm sure the rest of us n00bs want to know too :)

Tempus

yea, sry i cant help ya there(im a noob too), but like u said, if neone nows any tricks or tips, post em here

again personal preference here. btw use VD 1.4.7

Video->Fliters->Add->Filter resize: 320x176 precise bilinear
Video->Framerate->Decimate by 3
Video->Compression->DivX 4.12->Bitrate: 100 k, 1-pass

Audio->Conversion->11025hz
Audio->Compression->MP3 16/24kbit/sec 16000Hz mono 2/3k

I can get an average movie down to ~60mb with these

Back