Consolized Neo-geo With New-style Joystick!

Azure

Trust the recursion...
For sale is a nice Neotropolis consolized Neo-Geo MVS system (Consolized as in made to work like a normal console; regular AES controller ports, standard composite and s-video, stereo sound, etc.)! It is an MV-1F motherboard and comes with Universe Bios 2.1 (Socketed, so you can easily upgrade to future versions). Here are the details:

CMVS + New-style stick - $255 shipped
-Consolized MV-1F by Neotropolis
-UniBios 2.1 (Socketed), composite and s-video, stereo sound (with stereo/mono switch)
-AES controller ports
-Included power adapter and composite & s-video cables

-Boxed New-style controller
-Near mint to mint condition
-Start button requires a bit more force to register (Press down until button sinks the "normal" amount, then press a bit more and it registers); everything else is perfect

This is the real deal Neo-Geo folks! If you're interested, I can also throw in a Metal Slug X for $30 extra!

Picture 1
Picture 2

PayPal and Continental U.S. only please.

Thank you :)

Azure posted on Jul 23 2006 at 03:51 AM said:
For sale is a nice Neotropolis consolized Neo-Geo MVS system (Consolized as in made to work like a normal console; regular AES controller ports, standard composite and s-video, stereo sound, etc.)! It is an MV-1F motherboard and comes with Universe Bios 2.1 (Socketed, so you can easily upgrade to future versions). Here are the details:

CMVS + New-style stick - $255 shipped
-Consolized MV-1F by Neotropolis
-UniBios 2.1 (Socketed), composite and s-video, stereo sound (with stereo/mono switch)
-AES controller ports
-Included power adapter and composite & s-video cables

-Boxed New-style controller
-Near mint to mint condition
-Start button requires a bit more force to register (Press down until button sinks the "normal" amount, then press a bit more and it registers); everything else is perfect

This is the real deal Neo-Geo folks! If you're interested, I can also throw in a Metal Slug X for $30 extra!

Picture 1
Picture 2

PayPal and Continental U.S. only please.

Thank you :)
Do you know what these sold for back then? I think that just the carts were like $200 US... ;) That means this is a good deal guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back