GP32 compiling stuff with ads

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
how do you compile programs with arm developer suite? i have an eval version and can't compile anything <_<. i would like to try and get quake to compile if at all possible. ;) . does it need a makefile?

P.S. i am learning arm assemlby B)

well, first i wanna get it to freaken compile and see if that might fix the 32mb smc bug ;) . then i'll try adding some assembly after i have studied the code long enough, that is if i can get it to compile ;)

so NOBOBDY on this board knows how to compile stuff, out of about 1000+ members SOMEBODY must know. <_<

I think you just hit the compile button - its that simple :)
as for quake - good work on your port - can't wait to see it run fast!!!

same question i made some days ago

and that was the answer: "RTFM" <_<

actually if figured it out, there is documentation on how to set it up in the gamepark sdk, which you can get from www.gp32news.com (it is in the tutorials section).

and another thing,i am not working on the quake port to finish iti just want to see exactly what can be done with some of the newer pocket quake sources :rolleyes:

I wanted to do that too, but with gcc but the quake has got an ads makefile :angry:

i bet my gameboy advnace ( :D ) that you could edit a few things in the makefile ;) . it probobly wouldn't be as "fast" as the one compiled by ads ;)

Back