Competiton Time Zone

diablo2

Virtual Boy
Website
Visit site
What timezone will the GBA 2004 competition be held in?
I want to know the soonest possible time i get download the apps. :p
gp32_console

Me thinks only craig can answer that question :) gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console

Hehe its so overused.

diablo2 posted on Apr 27 2004 at 11:30 PM said:
gp32_console

Developer's own timezone, midnight - so that'll be GMT for me

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Apr 28 2004 at 12:30 AM said:
gp32_console
It will take a while until the d/l will be available... I think I heard something about a few days on #gp32dev.

Yeah, it's really exciting. Just like the couple of days before the final version of SNES9xGP was released (which turned out to be a total bummer).

But it's not 100%. With SNES9xGP, we knew that he was going to release his final version during that time, and he was saying that it would be full speed with sound. With this compo, we don't know for sure (although chances are he will) that the emulators will be released. We also don't know if they'll be full speed with sound.

don posted on Apr 28 2004 at 01:05 AM said:
Even though people aren't reading my posts... Rlyeh told me on #gp32dev that he WON'T enter ANYTHING to GBAX...
I'm not surprised. I don't think he has been working on anything after fgen xmas beta. And the new FGen Is very early and still a WIP

kotd posted on Apr 28 2004 at 01:13 AM said:
don posted on Apr 28 2004 at 01:05 AM said:
Even though people aren't reading my posts... Rlyeh told me on #gp32dev that he WON'T enter ANYTHING to GBAX...
I'm not surprised. I don't think he has been working on anything after fgen xmas beta. And the new FGen Is very early and still a WIP
He has just released the weekend edition so he has been working

Back