Dvd To Gpcinema And Gpcinema In General

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
Hey guys thanks for everyone's help with me and GPCinema, I now have it and it is fantastic!! I do have a question though, does anyone have the tutorial of turning DVD movies into DivX for the GP32 straight from the disc? the Link on here (Bonk's tutorial) doesn't link anywhere so I was wondering how easy this would be. Also, are there any GOOD skins for GPCinema, pref. in english? The editor only allows you to change the position/colour of the words / time etc. seems slightly pointless?

Nonetheless if anyone could help me out here that would be great. To all you people waiting for GPCinema to be free with the European launch? dont wait around GPCinema rocks!!

Birdofprey

gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console

DVDx + DVDcypter(is not needed for most DVDs) + Virtaul Dub (1.4.7) is probably the best software bundle for ripping DVDs. DVDx is really easy to get subtitles etc.

yaustar posted on Apr 29 2004 at 02:44 PM said:
DVDx + DVDcypter(is not needed for most DVDs) + Virtaul Dub (1.4.7) is probably the best software bundle for ripping DVDs. DVDx is really easy to get subtitles etc.
why do you use 1.4.7? I think this may be interesting if you missed it http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=9083

Last edited by a moderator:
Back