Compatibility list?

Fanck

Still Fresh
I wonder if there's a compatibility list, since I tried 1941 without success (much nicer than 1943 =)

Fanck

Still Fresh
yea, GPEngine 0.4

the games that I've tested:
- 1941 (not working)
- R-Type
- R-Type 2
- Parodius
- Chase HQ
- Raiden
- Afterburner 2

that's all for now. but all I got is 2Mo left on my game's SMC. I'll soon have 128Mo SMC, and I'm gonna test more games and put results here (so there will be a list somewhere =)

angrypants

GP OG
Don't bother that emulator has damn near perfect compatability. If you are having trouble getting a rom to work go to the options and try changing the country to somthing else. Your rom also might be the problem so try a diffrent version of the same game. I think they only games that really do not work are streetfighter and ghouls and ghosts and a small hand full of others that use supergraphics which is not supported.

Fanck

Still Fresh
thanx for the link =)
1941 is not tested on it. and about options the only one I didn't touch is frameskip (and clock rate of course, but I wouldn't dare this one ...
of course I tried all the dumps. too bad, 1943 is too ugly compare to this one =)

bauerdr

Still Fresh
I think SuperGrafx games (eg. 1941, Ghost & Gouls, ...) are not supported by GPengine. Other than those 10 or 15 games, the compatibility is very high.

Hwrd

Website
Visit site
10 or 15 SUPERGRAFX GAMES???

Name them!

I think the Supergrafx has the lowest number of titles ever released for a console (Nuon is pretty low too).

I thought the total was roughly six.