Commodore Vic20 & Ghost & Goblens + More

ZOoOpS

Still Fresh
Website
www.coolthings.co.za
Hi All

Ok well I would love it if someone out there could make a Commodore VIC20 emulator, so I could play Rat Race & Blitz. The Commodore VIC20 was the first computer I ever had (In fact I still got 3 of them, all working) and its got a real soft spot with me, so come on PLEASE!!!! Someone make one.

Also how about porting Ghosts & Gobles one of the best ever (other than Asteroids) arcade games. I just love it, it brings back happy times for me, playing it after school at the cafe.

How about someone also porting something like Gamemake or some other game making software out there, so we could all make games for it, in an easy to develop environment? Just an idea.

Ok, that's me
ZOoOpS

ZOoOpS posted on Dec 19 2005 at 06:26 PM said:
Hi All

Ok well I would love it if someone out there could make a Commodore VIC20 emulator, so I could play Rat Race & Blitz. The Commodore VIC20 was the first computer I ever had (In fact I still got 3 of them, all working) and its got a real soft spot with me, so come on PLEASE!!!! Someone make one.

Also how about porting Ghosts & Gobles one of the best ever (other than Asteroids) arcade games. I just love it, it brings back happy times for me, playing it after school at the cafe.

How about someone also porting something like Gamemake or some other game making software out there, so we could all make games for it, in an easy to develop environment? Just an idea.

Ok, that's me
ZOoOpS

I haven't checked the wiki for this yet but I wonder if someone is porting VICE. I may take a stab at it once I get my gp2x. I'm also eyeballing xroar and a ti 99/4a emulators. The oldies need some attention too. ;)

If vice could be ported that would be vic-20, c64, c128, and a few others. I also believe that on UNIX it uses SDL. I agree the vic-20 is an awesome computer, it was one of the first computers that I ever used. I loved playing Jupiter Lander!

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back