Commercial Games

Thunderchild posted on May 12 2006 at 03:27 PM said:
When the official BoB comes out will we (in Theory) be able to have GPS? I only want to know as I am concidering getting a jizmondo just for the gps feature.

I usually just use a map. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
jdwrrzmm posted on May 12 2006 at 08:52 PM said:
I also second the RPG. An action RPG wouldn't hurt either.
Would it have to feature a kid with improbable hair?

Dzz posted on May 13 2006 at 01:06 PM said:

Either that or a baldy.

Allan.

Muncher666 posted on May 13 2006 at 09:28 AM said:
Dzz posted on May 13 2006 at 01:06 PM said:

Either that or a baldy.

Allan.
LOL. Dont forget, if it has inprobable hair, make it either blonde, or a random other color such as green/blue/silky white (and not an old person)

I would expect the development of a decent-length RPG to take quite a long time ... the only real feasible release method would probably be successive updates as the game developed and the 'world' expanded so it wouldn't arrive to the community around when GPH's next system comes out. ;) Why not just play some of the classic emulated RPGs for the time being?

Dzz posted on May 12 2006 at 07:08 PM said:
What type of game would people be most excited about spending a bunch of cash for on the gp2x?

A game that would be graphically awesome and take advantage of the Gp2X Cpu power.

An animated adventure game (with a bit of action) could be great.
Or something like a space race (Wipeout style) with very good gameplay on the Gp2X.

That's not quite my favorite styles of games, but I think that a platform game,or a shoot'em up could be best sellers.

PSyMastR posted on May 13 2006 at 06:09 PM said:
LOL. Dont forget, if it has inprobable hair, make it either blonde, or a random other color such as green/blue/silky white (and not an old person)

Like Donald Trump.

I think a decent length RPG can be done so long as the gamer has to go through lengthy fighting sequences ( like Breath of Fire games ), lots of random battles ( again like Breath of Fire ), expositions ( like Golden Sun )
and trivial mini missions ( like Morrowind ).

virusx posted on May 13 2006 at 04:51 PM said:
A game that would be graphically awesome and take advantage of the Gp2X Cpu power

or a shoot'em up could be best sellers.

Well damn, I sure hope so. *zips lips again*

Back