Commercial Gp32 Games Onto The Gp2x?

Spasticus_XIII

Still Fresh
I've done some forum searching and stuff, and it keeps giving me some kind of exceeded chareter limit or something! and I've done some manula searching but they dont really awnser my question.

Concidering the GP32s are fairly hard to buy these days, is it possible that the commercial games avalibe for the GP32 could be 'emulated' on the GP2X so you could play all the GP32 stuff, on the GP2X? - I'm more interested in playing the commercial games for the GP32 on the GP2X but is it possible to 'emulate' the GP32 on the GP2X

1. Commercial GP32 games tend to be shit, I wonder why so many people want them emulated, and not the massive quality GP32 homebrew.

2. I disabled all signatures entirely. No more dancing people or anime episodes to drain my bandwidth.

- Alex

Yeah, I bought Blue Angelo, too bad they didn't port it to the GP2X. "Her Knights" was decent too.

DaveC posted on Feb 25 2006 at 04:33 AM said:
"Her Knights" was decent too.
Was the full version better than the demo? IMO, the demo was even worse than Dungeon & Guarder...

Last edited by a moderator:
Talyz posted on Feb 25 2006 at 09:36 AM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 25 2006 at 04:33 AM said:
"Her Knights" was decent too.
Was the full version better than the demo? IMO, the demo was even worse than Dungeon & Guarder...

I have the full version and i can tell it is a good game. I little repetitive but still a good and nice looking game.
I bought Dongeon And Guarder in JoyGP and i can tell that Her Knight was far better.

Ontopic: Since the GP2X and GP32 use the same processor architecture, if there were a way to rip the files from said games, you could probably run a virtual machine... although someone would have to code it...

Offtopic: Some of the game's looked interesting, I don't have a GP32 (my stepfather's friend did) but I got to try some and Astonishia Story R was fun...

Paradox posted on Feb 25 2006 at 02:20 AM said:
I adblock any anime signatures I see. Drak: yours are especially annoying.

I adblock any sloganizer signatures I see. fomit: yours are especially annoying.
Refer to sig, unless you thought it was a real sloganizer one and disabled it, I've had that before :p

Back