Colonyconflict

sbock

Chaos is our mode and modus
Schnatterplatsch and RMFast released a new beta version of their tower defence game ColonyConflict.

PLEASE NOTE:
This is still a beta of V1.1! There are some known bugs left and some functions of final V1.1 were disabled, because they don't run as they should at the moment (Rangecircle/music/sound). If you notice another bug, please let me know! Feedback very welcomed!

vorschau-0.gif

Download: Archive.

Looks really nice! I liked the last version, but now it seems a great deal better. Lots of good new Wiz releases now. I'll have to try them all some day soon. Will provide some feedback once I do if I have any suggestions. :)

This looks great. I will end up trying this one for sure when the mentioned bugs are fixed.

Thanks for the good work.

I just recently discovered Sqdef and got completely hooked. Before that, I didn't even now what a "tower defense game" was. :D

Then when I saw this was a tower defense game too, but with some shiny eye-catching graphics I downloaded it ASAP.

Great game! :eek:

P.D. The only bug I noticed is that some times it crashes out to the GPH menu when I'm choosing the map to play, I *think* it's if I'm clicking too often and too fast :unsure:

Back