Collection Of Game Ports For Gp2x

madelman

Still Fresh
It looks like everyone is keeping all precious software for themselves until 20th, so they can enter the competition. But I needed some news, so I decided to port some games to the GP2X and release them.

This is the list of games I have ported:
  • AdvanceBrick
  • Blobwars
  • BlockAttack
  • Don Ceferino
  • Dave Gnukem
  • Formido
  • Heroes
  • Netrok
  • Secret Maryo Chronicles
  • Tenmado
I'll try to release them one each day, although I can't promise anything.

Please, be advised that these will not be finished works, I only have managed to compile them for GP2X and got the controls to work, so maybe not everything is fully functional.

When I have released all of them I'll do a poll to know which one would you prefer me to work in.

Stay tuned to the news section. You can find information about released games in http://elligre.tk/madelman/index.php/gp2x/games

nickspoon posted on Feb 10 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
Just what the GP2X scene needs: something new to last it until Feb 20th, or up to a month later.
Yeah. Good show.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's going to be a pretty healthy contribution to the community. I hope it all goes according to plan and look forward to seeing how this prgresses.

I think, you're going to get quite popular in the GP2X-Community :D

madelman, are you still working on your wonderswan emulator?.. it sounds like quite a nice system.

Nice. Ill help you out, and post a topic for it every day in the news section, as I usually check the file archive every day. I already made 2 topics for ya ;)

Back