Coding Compo

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 22 2006 at 05:36 PM said:
fuck yeah! Some of those entries look amazing (especially the one with 'candice and some kid')
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww... I was hoping a port of Lacuna would come out of this.

Still, the other entries look AWESOME!!!!!

I love puzzle games so the entry that second on the left looks very similar to Ballistics/Puzz Loop. I loved that game. I hope it plays the same by the screenshot. I used to play the PSX and GBC version all the time.

Kayday posted on Feb 23 2006 at 03:05 AM said:
I love puzzle games so the entry that second on the left looks very similar to Ballistics/Puzz Loop. I loved that game. I hope it plays the same by the screenshot. I used to play the PSX and GBC version all the time.

It's similar to Balistic/Zuma. I haven't played Puzz Loop, but I assume it's the same idea.

/me runs off to try Puzz Loop on MameOx

Thanks for the encouragement!

mooseknuckle2000 posted on Feb 23 2006 at 03:20 AM said:
zuma rules. that game is so addicting
Yeah, if you liked it so much, I would have thought that you would have responded to my PM when I was looking for a tester. Oh well. I guess you'll have to wait like everyone else. :p

That panzer general was done by a spanish girl, Misato, that doesn't even have a gp2x, she just sent the files to a friend and he tested it, awesome, isn't it?
She is about to buy a gp2x, that's what she said to me this evening.

EDIT: that colums clone is from her too.

Were there any more entries in the compo, if so, does anyone have any additional screenshots for us to drool over?

bacteria posted on Feb 23 2006 at 03:44 PM said:
Were there any more entries in the compo, if so, does anyone have any additional screenshots for us to drool over?
I think that there were 26 entries total..... so that means that we still haven't seen screenshots for 7 of them. But I'd rather get to download the games we've seen than look at more screenshots.

Expect an update from me soon after the entries are released with a few bugfixes, more options and faster runtime.

Back