libpng 1.6.34
libwebp 0.6.1
openjpeg2 2.3.0
lcms2 2.9
sqlite 3.22.0
SDL 2.0.8 and SDL Image 2.0.3
QT 5.10.1
poppler 0.63.0

Yeah, Maybe it's time I work on next codeblocks version.

GCC 7.3 => done
Cmake 3.10.3 => done
GDB 8.1 => done
libpng 1.6.34 => done
libwebp 0.6.1
openjpeg2 2.3.0
lcms2 2.9
sqlite 3.22.0
SDL 2.0.8 and SDL Image 2.0.3 =>done
QT 5.10.1
poppler 0.63.0

Last edited:
Hi, how it's going the compilations? Did you found any problem?

sqlite 3.23.0 was released, maybe in time to compile that version?

I have added llvm + clang + libcxx on Codeblocks. Latest version from svn (cross compiled, it was taking days on the pandora and got fed up). Seems to work well but the PND is not weighting 3.7GB. While I would prefer to let it that way, I'm wondering if the few user of the codeblocks PND would mind the extra size? Or should I go to a separate llvm package (I would prefer to avoid the extra work). So if you use codeblocks you don't want the size increase and don't plan to use clang/llvm anyway, please say so here.

i have no Problem with a bigger Size of the CodeBlocks PND ;)
Thank you :)

Edit:
Where was the Download Link? :happy:

Last edited:
I see people requesting updates to the code::blocks pnd; so this configure script I run fails because bzip2 version is not greater than 1.0.6, I updated bzip2 to 1.0.6 on my rootfs but it still fails. Does this mean bzip2 inside code::blocks needs updating?

Cheers.

I see people requesting updates to the code::blocks pnd; so this configure script I run fails because bzip2 version is not greater than 1.0.6, I updated bzip2 to 1.0.6 on my rootfs but it still fails. Does this mean bzip2 inside code::blocks needs updating?

Cheers.
yeah, bzip2 inside codeblocks is 1.0.5.

I'll update it.

I have added llvm + clang + libcxx on Codeblocks. Latest version from svn (cross compiled, it was taking days on the pandora and got fed up). Seems to work well but the PND is not weighting 3.7GB. While I would prefer to let it that way, I'm wondering if the few user of the codeblocks PND would mind the extra size? Or should I go to a separate llvm package (I would prefer to avoid the extra work). So if you use codeblocks you don't want the size increase and don't plan to use clang/llvm anyway, please say so here.
As it stands, people already have trouble downloading the thing through pndmanager (as I recall, I failed last time and downloaded it using curl to my server, then transferred it). It's been estimated there's some 2.0GB limit, perhaps in the download verification code it seems to use (or perhaps it's just transferring it somewhere). Either way, using a simpler tool to download it on a faster machine seems to work more reliably.

So, since you've already exceeded that supposed limit, I'd say don't bother to split right now. If you're ever run out of better things to do you could (if that ever happens) you could split it then. As is, I don't tend to update it at every release because of the faff involved (in fact, since my Pandora is currently rather out of action, I'm not downloading anything at all for it right now).

I don't mind as some projects like to use that compiler.
But to compensate i want GCC 8.1, ;)

Yeah, it's next on my list, but I haven't started yet. The PND for now has 7.3.
I'll start building 8.1 probably tomorrow.

@ptitSeb : don't worry about the extra size. It won't be downloadable through PNDmanager or MilkyHelper due to a 2gb limit. ELynx works great.

As QT 5.11 is going to be released in a few days, it would be great to update these libs before:

- openjpeg2 2.3.0
- libwebp 1.0.0
- lcms2 2.9
- graphite2 1.3.11
- harfbuzz 1.8.1
- freetype 2.9.1
- sqlite 3.24
- git 2.17.1

Last edited:
I get errors when trying to compile a c++ program with clang++. It says clang++ does not support "-std=c++11"

I also noticed that when I start codeblocks I get ldconfig errors saying that /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.21 (and 22,23,24) are not elf files, wrong magic bytes at start.

Could this be the reason for the failure?

Cheers

I get errors when trying to compile a c++ program with clang++. It says clang++ does not support "-std=c++11"

I also noticed that when I start codeblocks I get ldconfig errors saying that /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.21 (and 22,23,24) are not elf files, wrong magic bytes at start.

Could this be the reason for the failure?

Cheers
The warning is not linked to the error you get. That warning is harmless and can be safely ignored.
I haven't done much test with clang/clang++ yet, so I don't know why it would say that. I'll try to check on my side, but maybe I need to change the cbpnd_home.sh to add "/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/llvm/lib" to ld.so.cfg

*EDIT* : Also, I have just noticed that I have a typo and LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't contain "/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/llvm/lib".
@sm0kew0n : try adding it, it should help.

Back