Cn anyone help me?

blipped4

T03
Website
none
Hi all

ive bin lookin around at loadsa faqs and askin people but theres still some quesations i need answerin......

1.where can i get this gpcinema from?how much

2.can you only have one rom per smc?

3.are the original games from the offical(gp32.com) site an good?

4.whats the frame rate like?

5.i used lots of different emulators on the gba,atARI,etc etc but can i get a emulator for the gp32?

6.would u still pay 100 quid for the gp32?

7.can play mp3s?

8.whats the quality like?

thanx for your time and c yall sooon

T03

Hi all

ive bin lookin around at loadsa faqs and askin people but theres still some quesations i need answerin......

1.where can i get this gpcinema from?how much

2.can you only have one rom per smc?

3.are the original games from the offical(gp32.com) site an good?

4.whats the frame rate like?

5.i used lots of different emulators on the gba,atARI,etc etc but can i get a emulator for the gp32?

6.would u still pay 100 quid for the gp32?

7.can play mp3s?

8.whats the quality like?

thanx for your time and c yall sooon

T03

1.)http://joygp.entware.com , Around $5 i think

2.)Depends on size(normaly more than one)

3.)Go look at some reviews

4.)They say GpCienema is 15 fps

5.)no GBA

6.) :huh:

7.)Yes

8.) #3

Last edited by a moderator:
my try for a newbie B)

1. http://www.entware.com/joygp/etc/etc_detai...nre=MoviePlayer
8,69 USD

2. you can have MANY roms (if it's c64, nes or stuff). a movie is momentarilly, as you can get on edonkey (emule), between 90 and 128 mb. so on a 128 mb SMC you can get a movie and some games if it's a small movie.

3. some yes, see reviews.

4. games? movies? games depend on the emulator (native games and 8bit full framerate, some 16bit full framerate. pcEngine with default frame skip full frame rate imho)
movies in gpCinema with 133 or 152 MHz (choosable in the player) VERY recommandable imho.

5. what do you mean? an emulator FOR the gp32? there are dozens. an emulator OF the gp32? there ist GeePee32 for the PC.

6. only 100? nice price! you don't get a handheld capable of so many things (emus, mp3, divx/xvid, fully programmable) like the GP32 for the same price!

7. easy does it.

8. of what? mp3? fine! movies? fine! games? so many old school stuff, cool! doom, ROTT, new 3D-engine... exciting!

ok thanx
uve bin rel good and youve helped alot thank you theres one last qpuestion left though if u could answer this if u can be bothered please

1.on the gba when u use the flash advance kit on he pc the roms 5mb but when you put it on to the gba they can be upto 64 mb,does this happen with the gp32?

On the PC you are measuring the roms in Megabytes or MB, however the GBA measures in Megabits or Mb.

There are 8 Megabits in a Megabyte so a 6 Megabyte rom would take up 48 megabits, an 8 Megabyte rom would take 64 megabits and so on and so on

However the GP32 measures is Megabytes, so a 5MB rom on the pc takes up 5MB on the GP32.

Back