Movie Link

~UK~Quake

Still Fresh
Hi All,
Had a system crash a while back...thought i'd backed all my GP32 goodies up.Today i sorted out my media players smc ,i still got Movie Park but guess i've lost Movie Link encoder programme.I know you're going to say buy GPcinema or use virtual dub, it's just that movie link worked well for me and i only rarely encode movie clips(mainly pop videos).Anyone know if movie link still around.I've messaged Bada at entware to see if i can get it from there,waiting for reply.
If i do download GPcinema how do they know if you are a movie park owner and eligable for the cheaper download.I've still got 20000 mileage to use,i got Tomak so whats the best game to download??
Thanx all
~S~ Quake

just buy GPcinema, it's a better program anyway. They know because (assuming you didnt steal it) you bought it from JoyGP.

Movie link is still around for download on joygp or you can use virtualdub to encode anyway

geo12 posted on Apr 12 2004 at 09:25 PM said:
just buy GPcinema, it's a better program anyway. They know because (assuming you didnt steal it) you bought it from JoyGP.
No I didn't steal it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant find movie link on joyGp if its there then plz post link.
thx

Last edited by a moderator:
they did say it would become freeware. this is off gp32xs main page,

Many thanks for purchasing GP Cinema!!! Entware decided to sell GP Cinema till the End of April.

GamePark announced that GP Cinema be supplied as a free-ware in GP32's European Launching. If you want GP Cinema for free, you'd better wait till GP32's European Launching.

that is supossing the launch happens smoothly.

Back