Release Civil War Strategy Game

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Civil war Strategy Game, a turn-based strategy games initially coded in QBasic in DOS
preview1.png

The version has been ported to QB64 and is now multiplatform. The sounds are still the typical from the DOS Beeper era...
Sources are in the PND.

History log
=========

Build 02
-----------

• Fix a typo in title
Build 01
-----------

• Initial build

Last edited:
It's first time that I see this QB64: I've seen TONS of qbasic games and if they can all be adapted easily to run, then we got a real treasure trove to explore in our Pandoras and Pyras :)

Can't wait, this game looks especially nice

It's first time that I see this QB64: I've seen TONS of qbasic games and if they can all be adapted easily to run, then we got a real treasure trove to explore in our Pandoras and Pyras :)

Can't wait, this game looks especially nice
Look here: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/games-remakes-in-qb64.73700/

It's not the first time I used QB64 on the Pandora. It's a nice piece of software, and you'll be comfortable with the GUI if you used QickBasic back in the days ;)

Last edited:
Monsieur Seb never stops the madness, more more more ports, awesome!
Thank you, looks very interesting, going to try it later

Hi, pitSeb. This looks like a neat game, and I thank you for porting it to QB64 and to the Pandora.

I also wanted to tell you that you have a slight typo in the title of the game listing on the repo - "Startegy", instead of "Strategy".

Thank you again for all the work you have done on porting software and games to the Pandora. It is much appreciated.

Hi, pitSeb. This looks like a neat game, and I thank you for porting it to QB64 and to the Pandora.

I also wanted to tell you that you have a slight typo in the title of the game listing on the repo - "Startegy", instead of "Strategy".

Thank you again for all the work you have done on porting software and games to the Pandora. It is much appreciated.
Ah :(... Of course it's in the PXML.. I'll update later, thanks.

(just to note, I haven't made the port to QB64, I have just slightly adapted to have it running on the version of Qb64 I had compiled some time ago on the Pandora).
[doublepost=1538422890,1538395360][/doublepost]Ok, type fixed...

Build 02
-----------

• Fix a typo in title

Nice little game, it's pretty basic but can still get interesting. The interface was surprisingly easy to use. Thanks a lot for the port :)

Back