Checklist Launched

I've found, that Aero the Acrobat 2 has some graphic errors but on checlist it has "works ok" status. So I wanted to change this, but found, that I can't edit anything on this site even if I'am registered user. :( So what's the point of register on this site, when I can't post my experience...

I think you need to click the 'Change Status' button rather than 'Edit'.

With Aero 2, I noticed that the colours during the intro were wrong, but in-game it seemed fine, so I didn't bother adding this as it doesn't affect gameplay.

Did you find graphic errors during gameplay? I must say I only played the first level.

That's why I've only filled the games I played a lot.
Btw, I can't do some more Checklist for now as my joystick need a cap :(

EDIT : I found my DaveC cap, finally. So I'm going to send some reviews in the Checklist.

trickytree posted on Apr 26 2006 at 10:05 AM said:
I think you need to click the 'Change Status' button rather than 'Edit'.

With Aero 2, I noticed that the colours during the intro were wrong, but in-game it seemed fine, so I didn't bother adding this as it doesn't affect gameplay.

Did you find graphic errors during gameplay? I must say I only played the first level.

When you go to options menu, there is white bar over selected item over whole screen and there is no "shadow" effect too. In 2nd level 2nd snowboard section picture seems to be too much white instead pink colour of this level on Gens PC emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back