Cheap SMC's in Australia

centrlink

Website
Visit site
Can any fellow Aussie users steer me to a cheap place to buy SMC's?

Look like the Brits get Samsung cards pretty darn cheap and I'm hopeful I can find a 128m card for less than $100 aussie dollars. I'm in Brisbane by the way.

Cheers

Cheapest I've seen them in bris is $120... U-Mart at Milton sells them at that price. Beats the hell out of the $200 Harvey Norman wanted! And they work fine on GP32's, too... their website is www.umart.com.au if you don't know (but it seems everyone in Brisbane knows this these days) and their shop thing is easy to get to and you can even get there by train!

Hey! 2 Aussies!

Hello! I was wondering if there were any more of us, the GP32 audience seems to mainly be based in Europe/Asia

hail! another aussie here, im waiting for my gp to arrive, lik-sangs tracking says it is in brisbane now!! wont be here today though hopefully tomorrow !

i ordered a 128mb SMC new from a dealer on ebay. $90.20 inc shipping to my door, might be worth having a look there :)

g'day g'day....

I have a link on my work PC for 128meg SMC <100$. I think they were fujitsu.

One of my co-workers purchased a swag of CM cards off them and mentioned they were cheap & quick to ship.

Sorry, a 5 minute google for them revealed nothing, I'll post the link here tomorrow.

I live on the gold coast, where do you guys live?

I managed to score a $80 128mb SMC from FS Computers, but that was pretty much pure luck.

yo, aussie mates, from sunny Melbourne B) Try this place for SMC. http://www.mittoni.com.au They had a couple of prices in different spot on their web site, but I walked in and paid $79 for 128 meg. they have readers as well. I don't suppose there are any Mac and GP32 users around?

I'd try to convert it to USD but the AUD is skyrocketing at the moment and I'm sure my value would be completely off. Last I checked (this morning) the AUD was worth 0.6565 USD. It's probably over 66c now...

Back