Chatboards, How To Make

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
how easy is it to make a chatboard i dont really wanna pay £15 for one cause that is like 10 pints, and the board only costs bout £2 from ebay and i doubt that the ext connector and cable are much more, anyone have any guide and/or places to buy components?? thanx alot,

I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank and congratulate ALL the devs who make the gp32 what it is.

meandu229 posted on Sep 20 2004 at 07:48 PM said:
how easy is it to make a chatboard i dont really wanna pay £15 for one cause that is like 10 pints, and the board only costs bout £2 from ebay and i doubt that the ext connector and cable are much more, anyone have any guide and/or places to buy components?? thanx alot,

I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank and congratulate ALL the devs who make the gp32 what it is.

first thing is, Can you solder onto small points about 1mm or less appart without bridging the connectors?

Last edited by a moderator:
its in the faq.. look im on a crappy connection and cant stay on long so cant spend my time searching through the faqs and several threads i have seen, any links, and i can solder a bit, i done electronics at gcse but im only 17 so i aint a pro,

Edit: sorry for starting this topic, it should be removed i found the faq, thankyou

Back