Chatboard And Lg Jack

grooveholmes

Website
www.dukkanda.com
someone stole my phone last week and i have to use my old phone now. not interesting eh? i have just noticed that the phones (an LG cellular phone it is) charging port is same as the EXT port of the gp. i've tried it. (of course when the gp is turned off the charger adapter was not plugged) anyway the model of the adapter is TA-31G. i've also got one of those chatboards, one of the supported model.

so is it possible if i cut its cable and get rid of the plug and make necessary solderings and stuff on the chatboard and use it with gp? if yes are there any decent step-by-step tutorials for making a chatboard with pictures and in english (i remember doing some search when i first obtained the unmodded chatboard but only come up with one tutorial with images but it was in spanish)

hmm i won't be able charge my phone any more but who cares? in fact i don't want to be bothered at all, while playing sarien games on gamepaaaark! thanks.

dont really know but if the boot fits,, i found a random lead that was something to do with my brothers keyboard needless to say it some how was cut in 2 and i used the plug to make mine,, i used a tutorial in these forum,, just have a lil search there are even ppics,,but it is hard n i have since broke mine so need a new one

hhmmm, Im guessing because its a charging cable, it only has 2 pins in it ( Positive and Negative)... You need a one that has 4 Pins in it.. Have a quick check, maybe it will have 4 pins :)

good good.

Now you just have to arrange them pins so the pins are in slots -

:)

Back