Chatboard


Hi Thunderchild, unfortunately, from an email response I received from gp32z, the chatboard connector isn't the same as the one on the gp2x so a physical adaptor must be made to connect the chatboard to the gp2x. I was hoping otherwise myself since the chatboard is a perfect alternative for key input and is super tiny too. :o
Hopefully a smaller usb self-powered keyboard is available soon for the gp2x. :(
 
Hi Thunderchild, unfortunately, from an email response I received from gp32z, the chatboard connector isn't the same as the one on the gp2x so a physical adaptor must be made to connect the chatboard to the gp2x. I was hoping otherwise myself since the chatboard is a perfect alternative for key input and is super tiny too. :o
Hopefully a smaller usb self-powered keyboard is available soon for the gp2x. :(
​

I'll not. GP2x's usb is unable to work as a host. However, supposedly there are UARTs in the Ext socket so workaround looks like being possible (and don't forget about SDIO). I hope so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Thunderchild, unfortunately, from an email response I received from gp32z, the chatboard connector isn't the same as the one on the gp2x so a physical adaptor must be made to connect the chatboard to the gp2x.
​
So what? The chatboard connector didn't fit the gp32 but it didn't stop people from modifying them and selling pre-modded chatboards. I'm sure people will find a way to connect them to the gp2x just as they did for the gp32, it will just be quite likely that you will need 2 different ones if you have both a gp32 and a gp2x.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top