Chaos on speccy

Kriptik_Flea

Still Fresh
Probably a stupid question, but me and my housemate got gp32's this week and we were wondering if we'd need 1 or two linky thingy's for multiplayer.

Also, are there any amiga emulators or is the gp not powerful enough. I've loads of amiga games (its been set up in our front room for 2 years!!) that i'd love on a hand held.

Ta

The linky thingys are wireless, so you'll need one for each gp32.

There's no amiga emu available (I don't think there ever will be 'cos of all the custom chips), but there is a very good atari st emu (castaway).

oops didnt change the title....! I ws originally gonna ask about chaos on the speccy by julian gollop(is that how you spell it?). i have a tape from an issue of your sinclair with the full game on. Does that mean i can legally download it?

Cool, i'll look for castaway, ive quite a few old st games at my folks house. Aaaah hunter, how i missed you...

I did wonder about the title :)

Theres no point trying to figure out what you can and can't legally download 'cos no-one really knows, but according to a certain spectrum site (it's about as legal a site as you can get, but I still don't know if I should post the link here) Julian has allowed distribution of his games so yep, you can download chaos. You may have problems with the controls though 'cos chaos used just about every letter key for movement and spell selection.

I've got a feeling I tried hunter on castaway and it didn't work :( (I could be wrong though)

Chaos was one of the most fantastic games ever released on the speccy! Graphics were absolute pants, but the game is the ultimate in playability, especially against a friend or five. It was one of the first speccy games I loaded onto my GP32, as its perfect for playing on such a small screen.

It's a shame we can't connect up to GP32s and play over a link.

Well maybe one day.

Back