Ce Certification Now Invalid?

Unless it's being sold native in the US it doesnt need it. Besides wasnt it said that the CE tests had even higher standards?

It's not like these tests can keep you from owning the device one way or the other I've ordered all sorts of imported devices without FCC cert. hell I have reason to believe the ones that actually claim to have it are just lying about it so whatever. let's move on to other bigger, better and more interesting things.

Exophase said:
Hey, I want kids.

Is this all a scheme to prevent my offspring? :<
yes. yes it is.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gerix said:
So, as a customer in the United States, I have to take care of the FCC.
As far as I know, only if you're selling.

Gerix said:
Also, why does the web site say the Pandora has passed FCC compliance testing if there is a good chance of it not happening?
Miscommunication: it passed CE which is (so told) more stringent than FCC, so it has virtually passed FCC, all that's missing is paying somebody to put their signature on a piece of paper.

As for future FCC possibilities. It is clear that ED is interested and Craig has a strong negative interest. I can't see how it would be profitable for ED to cover the cost himself.

BackAssward said:
As for future FCC possibilities. It is clear that ED is interested and Craig has a strong negative interest. I can't see how it would be profitable for ED to cover the cost himself.
ED might be interested in becoming THE seller for the US, and know a guy or something. Or he's a completionist. Gotta catchcertify 'em all.

craigix said:
Official: The FCC test is quantum locked.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: that was an amazing episode, by the way - can't wait until next week

Exophase said:
Hey, I want kids.

Is this all a scheme to prevent my offspring? :<
Yes....Yes it is. After all, nothing good can come from you right? :):):)

craigix said:
Official: The FCC test is quantum locked.

Better not come into physical contact with ED when he comes over or you might need to do some rebranding -

paradoxk.jpg

Attachments

• paradoxk.jpg
    paradoxk.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 108
QUICK!
backup us all of the UK into the Quantum drive, or the neo-humaaans from UPS will destroy us all forever!

OH SHI- I'm in sweden so have to contact authorities here, brb

Back