Cat Noise Maker

sininc

Still Fresh
Maybe I`m going crazy, but I`m sure there was a cat noise maker for the GP32 (similar to the drum machine)

But I can`t find it anywhere, has anyone got a link ?

Or am I going nuts ?

lol cheers.

I did a search but didnt have the soberness to realise the dates go from oldest to newest and there was a next results link lol :)

Now to terrify some cats :wacko:

GPJosh posted on Mar 16 2004 at 01:23 AM said:
Come on, cheer up pip. :D
I did help him you know :)

One of my mottos in life is the Chinese proverb: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.

If I just help people by giving them the answer, they will be just as clueless when the next similar problem arises. Better to tell them how to find the answer themselves.

EDIT: You inspired me, I have added the motto to my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
pip posted on Mar 16 2004 at 01:21 AM said:
One of my mottos in life is the Chinese proverb: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.

How about this one: Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life.

Seriously, lately you seem to be a bit moody, if I may dare to say so ;)

Mosch posted on Mar 16 2004 at 02:26 AM said:
pip posted on Mar 16 2004 at 01:21 AM said:

How about this one: Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life.

Seriously, lately you seem to be a bit moody, if I may dare to say so ;)
I am just annoyed by the demanding attitude of some fellows, demanding people to do things for them left and right without doing anything themselves. Mayhaps you are right though, perhaps I should calm down a bit but I can't stop myself when I see posts like "GIVE ME EMULATER 4 SEGA GENIUS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!11111111" or at least in that spirit. I will try to calm myself but it will be hard with all the silly topics being created :)

The program he is looking for is GPKat , in which is a program for the gp32 that makes cat noises when a button and a direction button is pushed at the same time, like UP+A or LEFT+START

Seems like the people here dun read the fontpage

hmmm
pip, ill buy you a rounf to help ya cool off
o wait, i dont know where you are
well, its the thought that counts
some people cant be helped , but you tried , and i like that

and i might be rong, but wasnt that saying in the bible?
might not be , just sounds familiar

~Octavious

If you get annoyed over this I dread to think what a real crisis will do to you.

Hello heart attack lol.

Back