where do i get moviepark?

spooky-x-

Still Fresh
Website
www.gamenatix.de
hi
i`m going to get crazy, where do i find moviepark to downlaod?
i only find it @: http://joygp.entware.com/
but there i have to pay, is there no other way to get it?
thanx, i know it`s a stupid question, but i realy don´t find it
bye
peter alias spooky-x-
ps.: do u know a neogeo pocket emu that runs well?

Yes, Entware (or now known as JoyGP) is the only place to get MoviePark, and yes, you do have to pay, but come on, it is just $5. Don't worry, it won't break the bank, unless you are broke, then you already broke it. ;) About the neo geo emu, I have no idea, I am not an emu kind of person. I like to watch movies!! :D

ahh, ok....
if there is no other way ;)
was my url the right place to donload it?
do i get it via email or what?

cya
peter alias spooky-x-

Once you have registered an account and your GP at the site. You pay and then go to to your account and its in your download section. Its a neat bit of software dont begrudge paying they price of a couple of pints for it.

You can get a hacked version for free.... Somewhere where I am not allowed to tell, and I don't even know where it is.... But it is illegal and gamepark loses money if you use it.... If I found the place (I'm not searching for it) I would just leave it there....

You can get a hacked version for free.... Somewhere where I am not allowed to tell, and I don't even know where it is.... But it is illegal and gamepark loses money if you use it.... If I found the place (I'm not searching for it) I would just leave it there....
Did you have to say that. <_<

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i know copy kills :(
normaly i`m strict against copying, because i´m a videogame-collector :)
if u want to see my collection click here: http://www.gamenatix.de/zockerbuden.htm

one last question.
if i have paid, can i download moviepark on my hd of my pc, right?
and it is possible to copy it on two smd`s? because i want to buy me a second one, only for movies!
bye
peter alias spooky-x-

Back