Castlevania

Alucard

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Could someone please port "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" (plus the extra Sega-Saturn-Levels) and "Castlevania: Rondo of Blood" to the GP32? And the Amiga-Versions of "Turrican I+II"? And "Mega Turrican" with the music and soundfx from the Amiga-Port "Turrican III"? Thanks. ;)

I would pay at least 50 Dollars/Euros for a perfect conversion of any of this games!

Alucard posted on Aug 4 2004 at 10:30 AM said:
Could someone please port "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" (plus the extra Sega-Saturn-Levels) and "Castlevania: Rondo of Blood" to the GP32? And the Amiga-Versions of "Turrican I+II"? And "Mega Turrican" with the music and soundfx from the Amiga-Port "Turrican III"? Thanks. ;)

I would pay at least 50 Dollars/Euros for a perfect conversion of any of this games!
Cool professional games, requiring a lot of hard work. A whole team would have to work on those for serveral months.
All are liscensed copyrighted games, no one would be able to professionally develop those and be able to sell those legally without obtaining an expensive liscense. This is work for a commercial professional software development team, there aren´t too many around for the gp32 platform. Unless some people are willing to team up and do it for free....

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true. I wasn't serious - I was just dreaming...

Maybe the GP32 2 or the Nintendo DS or the PSP will be able to emulate perfectly Amiga, Super Grafx and Playstation. (I'm aware that the storage media of the PSP and the DS have to be reverse engineered first before we get to use emulators on that systems...)

Back