Casing colours

Good choice Prometheus. Purple (a specific kind though, not bright, but not too dark) would be my choice. Classic Black as a secondary.

I'm a big fan of ceramic white

My mouse is ceramic white... or it was until I touched it :( Bloody mysterious hand-gunk.

I have a ceramic white PS3 controller that is now Commodore 64 yellow, yet my step-daughter's DSi is still as white as a dove... Nintendo know secrets about pristine whiteness that everyone else needs to learn

3860218919_055b6c726f_z.jpg

I'm quite surprised by how many of you are seconding the purple. :p I seriously thought that that one would only come from me.

I actually tried getting a purple case for the custom painted one from the platforming compo prize. The person who donated it never contacted me back after I had given my postal address...

Sabbath Black or Deep Purple for me. One thing I'd love to see for Pandora 2 (and indeed Pandora 1) would be a base colour and a wide range of different coloured (+ patterned + transparent) casings available at a reasonable premium.

Could only help sales IMHO.

It would also make for some great product pictures.

+1 for the matte finish from here too.

Transparent dark blue with multi-size glitter baked in, red ABXY buttons, dark grey for the others, like the Atari Jaguar buttons. Or maybe bright glossy colors like SNES ABXY buttons.

mockup here (but with some bits left black):

Deep blue/purple or pale-blue-tinted-transparent-with-lights for me.

Back