Casing colours

Maybe black would make P2 too similar to P1. I would like dark violet, blue or even bright green :)

Metallic bronze is a great idea. I hope I will have a nice bright green :)

What about selling unpainted cases so people who wanted custom colours wouldn't have to take the factory paint off?

You're all wrong. The idea 'plastic' for our retro-gaming Pandora 2 is:

BAKELITE

Seriously - make it look 'irregular' like the old Bakelite stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakelite

That or use random recycled plastics - without paint so every case is a fully unique collection multi-colored of swirls and swooshes.

Eggshell White or Red, any color of red as long as it doesn't make it look cheap and toyish.

tartan_paint02.jpg

or more seriously, I think that a camouflage pattern would be pretty cool.

I'd love it if an unpainted clear case were available. Putting very thin masks down before painting (leaving transparent lines) and then installing internal lighting would look awesome.

I'd love it if an unpainted clear case were available. Putting very thin masks down before painting (leaving transparent lines) and then installing internal lighting would look awesome.
This is an awesome idea :D Because everyone will have the best colour!

Black, White, Light blue (like my youtube account www.youtube.com/fragbashers), or a gamecube indigo!

Assuming a case redesign for the P2, I suggest making some bits of plastic separate (e.g. the front, inset panel) this would allow multi coloured pandoras to be mass produced quite easily.

Like this:

41Vg64uZqML._AA300_.jpg

Would look far worse in plain white...

Get a whole bunch of beads of random-colored recycled plastic - the more the merrier. Then force them into the mold so it swirls and twists as it fills. Then leave them unpainted.

That or use Bakelite.

Either way, no two would ever be 'the same'.

Back