Carrying case?

Here is a picture of a pandora next to a ds lite

DSC01790.jpg

I'm hoping that an old DS fat case from Gamestop that I have will work fine with the Pandora. If the dimensions on the front page is correct then it should fit fine.

Personally, I use an old Joytech phat DS case I had laying around, and it's great (the old DS has almost exactly the same dimensions as the Panda). Attached some pics, as you can see it fits very nicely without being too tight. Basically, any case for the phat DS will do alright with the Pandora.

EDIT: Found a link to the case, it's that one, around £4 on Amazon. I definitely recommend it for the Pandora.

Case1.jpg

Case2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

This is my first post!

I've done a few weeks of tedious measuring and fitting for my Pandora I finally received and here's the winner:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yX47VvJ4z38?feature=oembed

The Pandora fits perfectly in this case, no extra room or bulging in the middle due to the width of the unit. I've found that if you are looking for a case for your Pandora, GPS cases are best suited for the job. This particular case comes in multiple styles (I found a black pinstripe case for mine) and all of them are very durable without weighing a ton or increasing the already bulky size of the Pandora. I did all my shopping in local stores to make sure the Pandora fit perfectly. it's 20 bucks US but I've also found it online as low as 7$. Good luck with your search everyone; hope this helps!

-V

After reading this topic, I've decided to try a 3rd party cheap N3DS XL case.

I just received it, it's a semi-hard case: http://bit.ly/VaQhXu

Cheap, sleek and fits with room for SD-Cards on top of the pandora and usb cabe at it's side. I guess future tv-out cables could fit too!

Holy grave digging.. but nice use of the search functions of the forum.

After reading this topic, I've decided to try a 3rd party cheap N3DS XL case.

I just received it, it's a semi-hard case: http://bit.ly/VaQhXu

Cheap, sleek and fits with room for SD-Cards on top of the pandora and usb cabe at it's side. I guess future tv-out cables could fit too!
Pretty much looks like the new case that ED is doing, unless I'm mistaken, his will just have the Pandora logo black on black.  I hope to have some from him once he gets the bigger batch from the slow boat from China.

Holy grave digging.. but nice use of the search functions of the forum.
I though the last post was february 19 this year ... I guess I was wrong! Yeah I found this with the search function ;)

Pretty much looks like the new case that ED is doing, unless I'm mistaken, his will just have the Pandora logo black on black.  I hope to have some from him once he gets the bigger batch from the slow boat from China.
Any links for this? Anyway this is a good choice of material; it's both sturdy and sleek!

That's pretty much alike, except mine is slightly bigger and got a sd-card pockets flap. It lacks the embossed pandora logo though :(

Back