Capitole du Libre / Toulouse Game Show (2016)

ps : in the photos you can saw the pyra signed board : number 160 / 200 , it s a limited Pre - Preorder PCB ;)

I didn't try Slackware on it (lack of time), but it will work as it's already installed on my devboards.
Yeah the N64 Mario Kart had a great success, but we constantly had to explain the new generation how to hold the controller :^D .

Yeah the N64 Mario Kart had a great success, but we constantly had to explain the new generation how to hold the controller :^D .
I figured that would have been the controller many of them started out with. It doesn't help that there are several ways you can hold/use it, even within the same game. For Perfect Dark I sometimes use the two controller method which now seems like a precursor to the Wii.

GoldenEye is good, I just never got sucked into it, so I probably missed it since I didn't look into the extras and options much. Perfect Dark is the first game I remember wanting to try out everything and get 100% completion (which I still haven't done, but I do still have my old cartridge and memory card, and backups made of both last year).

I guess I will try out GE again soon to see if I enjoy it more now.

Hello to all
other some photos with thermal camera by Axel Démoulin and me @el joker

maybe can interest @EvilDragon too

IMG_0534.JPG IMG_0535.JPG IMG_0537.JPG IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0542.JPG

Attachments

• pyra.pdf
    13.9 MB · Views: 384
Interesting. There doesn't seem to be much infra-red coming from the SD slots, but I don't think the plate connecting the SoC and those SD cages was in that prototype. Still, it suggests even the hot metal ports of the Pyra prototype were some 10 Celsius warmer than their surroundings at room temperature, which is warm but not toasty.

Back