Capitole du Libre / Toulouse Game Show (2016)

Some pictures from the event :
DSC08222.JPG DSC08221.JPG DSC08220.JPG DSC08219.JPG DSC08218.JPG DSC08217.JPG DSC08216.JPG DSC08215.JPG DSC08214.JPG DSC08213.JPG DSC08212.JPG DSC08211.JPG DSC08210.JPG DSC08209.JPG DSC08208.JPG DSC08207.JPG DSC08203.JPG DSC08206.JPG DSC08205.JPG DSC08204.JPG

Full res pack here :
http://slackware.openpandora.org/pandora/index.php?dir=pictures/2016-toulouse-cdl

Looks like a nice convention, Also that's a nice old Toshiba laptop.

GREAT so
who i ll see tomorrow ? at Toulouse Game Show ???
great i can test !!!!!

It's not the final one.
Only prototype to show that the device will exist and that the current team (@EvilDragon, @hns, ... ) is working hard to get the best possible device.
We show it because during the last Toulouse Game Show, we spoke about Pyra for 2016.

We will try to tweet some photos during the event with #ToulouseGameShow
And @Linux-SWAT will upload photos after the show

Last edited:
Nice,
But Sadly, my French isnt the best (i could buy the thinks i need in the supermarchee, , but that is everything), i had french in shool, but i speak better english now..
So i wish you lots of fun, and looking forward for the pics ..

Nice,
But Sadly, my French isnt the best (i could buy the thinks i need in the supermarchee, , but that is everything), i had french in shool, but i speak better english now..
So i wish you lots of fun, and looking forward for the pics ..
Language is not mandatory... I don't speak german and I still go to the GamesCom...

Language is not mandatory... I don't speak german and I still go to the GamesCom...
Yes, but this is something diverent, you speak also english, and germans are more open to speak a diverent languige as long they understand this , but lots of french ditnt want to speak a languige which isnt french..
expect some peaple in the Alsaque Departemt, they got german in shool, and some regions near the border, have lots of french peaple who also speaks german..

but i would suspect in paris or toulouse, it will be a bit divicult for me, who speaks german, english (thanks to this boards), and just enought french to buy some food in the supermarche..

Yes, whe

All the booth everywhere are in german. All the conferences are in german. The gamescom is more german that I initialy expected.
But anyway, the language is a false excuse to not travel. I've been in many country, and I have been always able to do what I wanted to, even if people don't speak English or French...

I dont want to excuse that im not there,
i also wasnt on Gamescom, even if Köln is just about 250 km away from my location and they speak german..
Whe went many times to french, and i own a property in french, its a meadow in the vosques, where whe put our bee hives when whe wants to harvest fir honey

Back