Can't Reach Forum

b._.o._.b

I can't reach the forum. The only way for me to reach it by using a proxy server.
Are there some ip ranges blocked? I've tried with 2 ip addresses (the same provider in the Netherlands)

This is the only site with this issue.

I had this exact problem for about a week. If I remember correctly, it went away after I reset my router.

I too has this problem for about a week. It just went away unexplained - ie no router reset or anything. I did try all those sorts of things in the first few days, to no avail.

Havent had this problem myself, but by looks of things there is an IP range issue =S

Try to do the router reset as mentioned above, see what happens.

It does sound like a routing issue.

Can you do: tracert 195.68.226.253

from a blocked ip? You should land on gp32x's vhost of 'v226-253-home.meganet.pl'

ping hangs
and traceroute gives unknown host.

I'm pretty sure it is not my router, that has been reset a few times today.

BTW. sorry about the multiple PM's Squidge I'm having problems staying online due to the proxy server. So I wasn't sure if the messages came through.

You get unknown host for 195.68.226.253? That is REALLY strange, as it shouldn't even try to look it up.

Made a small typo, it indeed gave a result and the last result was 157.25.4.138 (step 11) = swinoujscie-gi0-1-18.net.ipartners.pl
Then it went through step 12-16 without result and hangs in 16

culturepunk said:
Maybe a DNS issue?

I had this the other week, had to configure my DNS locally on my PC as my router wasnt picking things up correctly.
I don't think so, normally a DNS issue should block you from all sites. Also why is it not only my IP address that is blocked but also others with an IP address like mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
It stinks of a routing problem, maybe the next host in the chain from gp32x can't figure out how to talk to you?

Could certainly be, I think I will report this to Hando. Hopefully he can do something about it.

Still not solved. Hando doesn't reply to my PM's (maybe they don't come through). Any help appreciated.

Back