Can't Dump Waku Waku 7 ????

hired gun

Hey gang, first of all, let me say that I've tried to solve this on my own with no avail. I used the search feature at the site and nothing came up. I checked the GnGEO2x home page and Waku Waku 7 IS listed as being compatable with the emu. I checked to make shure that I have enough room on my SD card for the dump, and I have tried two different "versions" of the game from two different sources (one rom runs fine on NeoRageX) and I still get the same messege that GnGEO2x can't dump the rom. I've also dumped bigger games with no problems (KOF2001) so it's not a size issue either. Anyone got any ideas why this game won't dump????? Thanks, H.G.

hired gun posted on Mar 23 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Hey gang, first of all, let me say that I've tried to solve this on my own with no avail. I used the search feature at the site and nothing came up. I checked the GnGEO2x home page and Waku Waku 7 IS listed as being compatable with the emu. I checked to make shure that I have enough room on my SD card for the dump, and I have tried two different "versions" of the game from two different sources (one rom runs fine on NeoRageX) and I still get the same messege that GnGEO2x can't dump the rom. I've also dumped bigger games with no problems (KOF2001) so it's not a size issue either. Anyone got any ideas why this game won't dump????? Thanks, H.G.
Some rom can't be dump directly on the gP2X, sorry. You should try to dump it with the dumpgfx utility.

Last edited by a moderator:
pepone posted on Mar 23 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
]
Some rom can't be dump directly on the gP2X, sorry. You should try to dump it with the dumpgfx utility.

Had no idea that the "man" himself would reply to the post, real cool. And please, no need to say "sorry." Dude, it's a real privilage just to be able to play ANY game on the Gp2x!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work. H.G.

P.S. Is there a tutorial on the dumpgfx utility around here???? I tried it on my own and got lost, LOL, H.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it to work using a Mame version of the game instead of a Neo Geo version???? Go figure it!!!!!! Thanks for the help gang, H.G.

Back