Can't Connect To Pc!

Cristallis

Still Fresh
I just got my new BLU and i can't connect to my computer, hence i can't put on any files!!!!! Help!!!!!!111

Ease up there, try explaining what your situation is will a bit more detail. There could be several reasons why it's not conecting but no one will know what might be the helpful one without a round of 20 questions if you don't explain what you've done so far.

Well i popped in the cd, installed the gp manager, plugged in my usb cable, turned the unit on, hit PC link, i opened up gp manager, clicked OK to connect, and it won't.

I know this is a weird suggestion but sometimes people over look it... did you go into PC Link on the GP32 when you connected it?

Also... if your using a Windows XP system with SP2 you will want to use the USB Driver from Firefly's site.

I strongly suggest investing in a card reader, very cheap but saves your GP's Battery and transfers data quicker & easier...

Cristallis posted on Aug 17 2005 at 02:35 AM said:
Well i popped in the cd, installed the gp manager, plugged in my usb cable, turned the unit on, hit PC link, i opened up gp manager, clicked OK to connect, and it won't.

What error are you getting?

Btw, you will probably be better off using a usb card reader to transfer your files. They are so handy to have :D.

:)

Edit: You beat me to it fitzsteve :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back