Can You Remember When We Were Scared To

ste_167

Website
Visit site
:D Remember all the warnings about how it could fry the machine? I'd never dare touch the 166Mhz setting in GPEngine.. just in case...

Then one day there was an experiment by Craigx: a GP32 was left on an overclock setting. We all waited. It didn't die. We waited. The hours passed. Was it a special machine??

One by one, others tried it too, and soon it became clear that we could all have none stuttery speech in ScummVM and someone even clapped. But then Sam Fisher's brother screamed at his GP32 and, my god, that hurt.

ste_167 posted on Jul 2 2006 at 02:04 AM said:
:D Remember all the warnings about how it could fry the machine? I'd never dare touch the 166Mhz setting in GPEngine.. just in case...

Then one day there was an experiment by Craigx: a GP32 was left on an overclock setting. We all waited. It didn't die. We waited. The hours passed. Was it a special machine??

One by one, others tried it too, and soon it became clear that we could all have none stuttery speech in ScummVM and someone even clapped. But then Sam Fisher's brother screamed at his GP32 and, my god, that hurt.
He He He, he screamed at it before the test ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if you think overclocking gives you kicks, try the pencil trick sometime ;) Someone should really find a similar loophole in the GP2X.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Jul 2 2006 at 10:10 AM said:
Hey, if you think overclocking gives you kicks, try the pencil trick sometime ;) Someone should really find a similar loophole in the GP2X.

- Alex
that pencil trick is equilivant to anything at gettoafrotech mods. Use real hardware not pencil graphite lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back