Can we change the Software News section?

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
A request to the Mods :

Can you change the Software News section so that topics are sorted by last post date rather than the date of the first post.

It's not so much of a problem now but when we (hopefully) soon have more than one page of software news it will be a pain in the posterior to keep track of recent suggestions & questions.

A request to the Mods :

Can you change the Software News section so that topics are sorted by last post date rather than the date of the first post.

It's not so much of a problem now but when we (hopefully) soon have more than one page of software news it will be a pain in the posterior to keep track of recent suggestions & questions.
others sections had the same behaviour before reaching the more than one page state. once done, the section seems to start ordering by last post.

others sections had the same behaviour before reaching the more than one page state. once done, the section seems to start ordering by last post.
Ah really? I thought the fact that it sorted by newest news threads was genius myself. If I was away from the forms in a while I could click it and not need to look at the dates to find the latest news.

Just thought I'd give this a bump as it appears that the software news section is not ordered by last post date despite there now being more than one page.

We need Blue Protoman to start more threads in the Software section.. That will solve our problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back