Can someone do this for me please :)

fixed it up. but i wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed by wiki mods.

Bahaha! The hardware comparison is hilarious - the Pandora blows the competitors out of the water.

"128MB DDR SDRAM, 256MB NAND" sorry I'm a bit of a n00b with this, does that mean it's expandable to that, or does it mean it comes with that 256mb?

EDIT: also, while I'm here, have the pre-order-ers received their pandoras yet? or do that come in 2009?

mrlemonyfresh said:
"128MB DDR SDRAM, 256MB NAND" sorry I'm a bit of a n00b with this, does that mean it's expandable to that, or does it mean it comes with that 256mb?

EDIT: also, while I'm here, have the pre-order-ers received their pandoras yet? or do that come in 2009?
The RAM is 128MB and storage space is 256MB. The NAND is so to say a small build in SD Card chip to store the OS.
The pre-order delivery is expected in november.

gerd said:
mrlemonyfresh said:

The RAM is 128MB and storage space is 256MB. The NAND is so to say a small build in SD Card chip to store the OS.
The pre-order delivery is expected in november.

that was fast, ;) thanks

mazza558 said:
Bahaha! The hardware comparison is hilarious - the Pandora blows the competitors out of the water.

lol, pandora laughs at the weak psp. "you can't harm me! my clamshell is like a shield of steel!"

hey i just heard that march was the date for the second batch... i thought it was Christmas? my hopes had gone up :( that's like half-way into the first school semester :( can someone confirm this for me?

mrlemonyfresh said:
hey i just heard that march was the date for the second batch... i thought it was Christmas? my hopes had gone up :( that's like half-way into the first school semester :( can someone confirm this for me?

unluckily for you, it probably is. The second batch won't be produced until next year at least.

Some of the details in the in chart are misleading and some missing information, not to mention how unrealiable wikipedia is.
"all internet applications", "Plays games through the use of emulators", "all usb devices"?

eksasol said:
Some of the details in the in chart are misleading and some missing information, not to mention how unrealiable wikipedia is.
"all internet applications", "Plays games through the use of emulators", "all usb devices"?

well you improve on those, then. I just changed the internets one. <_<

Could one have the measurements in mm instead of those silly non-standard Imperial Units?

jakshep2 said:
mrlemonyfresh said:

unluckily for you, it probably is. The second batch won't be produced until next year at least.

well, I've cheered up because i only just recently logged in to find that pandora's ram was to be doubled! unfortunately now i want it more than i want my foot.
I'll probably have a seizure when i get it, and throw my psp out the window.

EDIT: lol btw I'm kidding, but it will probably be something to that effect.

Back