Can I Still Buy A New Gp2x F200 In The Uk?

WoD

Website
www.gadgetoid.com
If so where from and for how much?

I've searched the forums and Ebay with little success. I've got quite an aversion to Ebay and there is but a single result.

The wait for the Pandora/GP2X Wiz is indefinite, so I'll like to pick up a good ol' familiar GP2X and get up to speed.

I'm based in Norwich if there's anyone down the road parting with theirs :)

i recommended the gp2x to a friend , the robulikes on ecraper sold him a faulty one. it worked for an hour and then the display malfunctioned and the batteries don't seem to hold a charge. just be careful
PZ

Getting a new one really isn't worth it- it's actually better getting one secondhand from someone trustworthy, cause then you know the thing doesn't have one of the many manufacturing defects

PoisonedV said:
Getting a new one really isn't worth it- it's actually better getting one secondhand from someone trustworthy, cause then you know the thing doesn't have one of the many manufacturing defects
As much as I hate to admit it, that's actually a pretty good point and quite a sad fact at the same time.

So many, many times did I sit there staring at gp2x.co.uk, cursor hovering over the buy button of the F200 and then suddenly it's gone all "holding page for the Wiz" on my behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV said:
Like a Korean man's sandwich soldered on to the board
(see if any one remembers that)

And I gave my GP2X away for free, recently, I never knew people would still want them, with the Pandora and WiZ coming up!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got back from a retro computing event - i have decided not to get rid of anything else ever. just need a bigger home

Im actually considering selling mine(GP2X F200), its in mint condition and maybe had 40 hours use, I have all of the packaging and thats all perfect too.

Any suggestion on how much to sell it for?

Back