Gp2x F200. Can You Get It In Black?

BadManiac

Still Fresh
I've seen some photos of black GP2x's when searching for reviews, and on google images, but all the F200 photos on the .co.uk site are white, and there's no color option when ordering. I'd really quite like a black F200, how do I get one? Can I get one? I'm in the UK if that matters.

The F200 only comes in white, as far as I know. The only way you'll get it in black is to mod it yourself.

mick said:
The F200 only comes in white, as far as I know. The only way you'll get it in black is to mod it yourself.

Thanks. Can you get the external casing off fairly easy? Might break out ye olde matte black spraye :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah said:
You could buy a broken F-100 and use its case, which is already matte black.
probably easier, but you'd have to deal with the button/stick area.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures you saw the gp2x f-200 in black were modded version by evil dragon it looked kinda cool, what's wrong with white one, isn't white a better color than black, well gph just gaves us a different color, why buy a black one just go for white one life will be much easier.

You are going to buy a new gp2x f-200 and get rid of the white case not wise idea and it be out of guarantee, once it's opened.

Back