Can I Still Buy A New Gp2x ?

Orange Pumpkin said:
As in the topic the best would be f100 I think but would like to know can I buy a f200 too ??
I believe the answer to both the F100 and F200 is no. As I recall production has halted on the F200 a while back. A quick check of the store I got my F200 from shows it's unavailable. Ebay might be your best bet.

I'm not an authoritative source though, others might chime in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok was just wondering maybe some shops could still have it but nvm ty

Will just buy a wiz ( the small screen sucks :( :( shuld be about 4,5' or just stay 3,5' )

By the way why did they stop producting it ??

Orange Pumpkin said:
By the way why did they stop producting it ??
Lack of demand, I think.

Ebay for the gp2x might be the way to go, though they appear rare (only 2 on sale at the moment, as far as I can tell). It'll be months (February) until the Wiz comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd personally buy the F200 as second hand off eBay for instance. As it is getting rare for a brand new console to be purchased the prices will get ridiculously high. :unsure:

I mostly lurk on this forum, but hey, I have a spare F100 I could sell. It's pretty much as new, was never used except once or twice - as it was bought for a project that never happened. I have the box and all its accessories. console, 4xGP2x batteries, TV-out adaptor, and I'm sure I have a 2gb card I can throw in with some preloaded content too.

E100 + P&P costs seems not unreasonable to me. PM if you're interested and we can finalise details. Paypal as payment method of course. :)

F200 has the touch screen though, which might be preferable.

Back