Cake Shop Gp32

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
dunno if anyones seen this yet but i was just on insertcredit and theyve got some news about "cake shop" a business management sim. Can't understand anything...but its news.

"GP32 developers Team HE have renewed their homepage, and the official site for Cakeshop along with it. Lots of new pictures, character info, etc"

CAKESHOP
TEAMHE

Would be great if this either came with English lang support or a patch was available. One of my most played games on the GP32 is Theme Park. I would love to see Railroad or Rollercoaster Tycoon on the GP32 also but i doubt that will ever happen.

there are SNES and Genesis versions of Theme Park. to stay on topic: one of my favorite games for GBA is an anime-based business simulator, so i really want to try this game when i get home. also, if there isn't too much text and someone can point me to a person who knows korean, it shouldn't be too hard to make an english patch. edit: oops, thought is was released already :p let's hope this gets finished then.

most of the text in these kind of games are item names, story sequences, and game tips (in the form of a dialogue for example). items should be self-explanatory (provided they are shown with icons), story isn't important, and gameplay shouldn't be too hard to learn after a few tries. at least i hope so, since i love shop management games *_* i figured everything out in that japanese game for GBA in a few days. (you can get my patch for that game here -- Shameless Advert #352,623,164,264 :p)

Back