Caanoo Won't Recognize My Recently Formatted Sd Card

Azuma

Just got my caanoo in the mail today but I can't get it to read my SD card. I'm using a 32GB Kingston Class 4 SD card and I've tried formatting (FAT format) it 3 times now but the Caanoo won't recognize it at all. What can I do to get the SD Card recognized and working?

Edit: Just tried out a Kingston Class 4 16GB SD card and it worked fine (YAY!), so the SD card slot isn't broken or anything serious like that. That will certainly hold me over until the problem gets fixed.

Azuma said:
Just got my caanoo in the mail today but I can't get it to read my SD card. I'm using a 32GB Kingston Class 4 SD card and I've tried formatting (FAT format) it 3 times now but the Caanoo won't recognize it at all. What can I do to get the SD Card recognized and working?

Edit: Just tried out a Kingston Class 4 16GB SD card and it worked fine (YAY!), so the SD card slot isn't broken or anything serious like that. That will certainly hold me over until the problem gets fixed.

Try using this formatter if you use Windows. One of my SDs won't flash the firmware if I format it as FAT under Linux, but is fine with a Windows format, despite it being the same file system...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back