Caanoo Vs Pandora The Winner Is Caanoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishybawb said:
Wow, having compared the build quality of both, I shudder to imagine the factory you're building the Pandora in... Naked, crack addicted octogenarians on the production line?

Some sacrifices have to be made to enable the masses small, dedicated community the magic of a completely open source handheld device.

Besides, they're honest, hard-working crack addicts.

Last edited by a moderator:
fishybawb said:
craigix said:
Are you kidding? The last time I visited GPH production line it was about 10 middle aged women wearing nothing but bras and pants in a room where the air was so bad with fumes the owners suggested WE wear protective clothing and masks (apparently the staff must have been immune).

That's how GPH do business. That's where your quality Caanoo is made.

Wow, having compared the build quality of both, I shudder to imagine the factory you're building the Pandora in... Naked, crack addicted octogenarians on the production line?

wow, i lol'd... real hard. would you like some ice with that burn? oh how the mighty craigix has fallen...

aesir911 said:
fishybawb said:
craigix said:
Are you kidding? The last time I visited GPH production line it was about 10 middle aged women wearing nothing but bras and pants in a room where the air was so bad with fumes the owners suggested WE wear protective clothing and masks (apparently the staff must have been immune).

wow, i lol'd... real hard. would you like some ice with that burn? oh how the mighty craigix has fallen...

i guffawed

seriously though, great thread, would lol again red baron

Xian Long said:
Naked, crack addicted octogenarians on the production line

Come to think of it, I might have seen that film.

SomeGuy99 said:
Xian Long said:

It's the sequel to Naked, crack addicted octogenarians ate my babysitter isn't it?

Nova said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Xian Long said:

It's the sequel to Naked, crack addicted octogenarians ate my babysitter isn't it?

Is that one also X rated?

fishybawb said:
craigix said:

Seeing as the Pandora has had less returns than the GP2X by a gigantic margin I don't quite see where your coming from? Let's make something clear for you, in big writing:

2100 - TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED - GP2X consoles were returned faulty from the first 5000.

Pandora? 41.

Wiz? So bad they STOPPED MAKING IT.

Now suck nice and hard on that.

craigix said:
fishybawb said:
craigix said:

Seeing as the Pandora has had less returns than the GP2X by a gigantic margin I don't quite see where your coming from? Let's make something clear for you, in big writing:

2100 - TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED - GP2X consoles were returned faulty from the first 5000.

Pandora? 41.

Alright, I've always tended to side with you. But you're stepping out of line here.

Give it a break, how many Pandoras have you shipped, Craig?

I can't wait till I get my Pandora, but panning the opposition like this looks bad.

(naw)mcx said:
craigix said:
fishybawb said:
craigix said:

Pandora? 41.

Alright, I've always tended to side with you. But you're stepping out of line here.

Give it a break, how many Pandoras have you shipped, Craig?

I can't wait till I get my Pandora, but panning the opposition like this looks bad.

I think I've a right to reply, don't you?

700+ Pandoras shipped and we didn't just keep shipping them GPH style when problems were seen, we stopped, fixed the problems and restarted as well as giving full support to the people who had issues - while doing this we have issued 4 software updates, improved the Pandora apps site constantly as well as everything behind the scenes that you don't see. In other words the best possible customer service we can in all departments.

Just like GPH never did.

Would you just rather we didn't set the record straight, just let the rumours spread, that kind of does not work well from what I've seen recently.

craigix said:

Pandora? 41.

Gloating isn't a good look for you.

And what about the people who haven't returned, but just settled, like most people with the Pandora's worst shoulder buttons in the worldtm ?

Nova said:
craigix said:

Pandora? 41.

Gloating isn't a good look for you.

And what about the people who haven't returned, but just settled, like most people with the Pandora's worst shoulder buttons in the worldtm ?

Nova : The hallmark of a quality post.

Nova said:
craigix said:

Brilliant post. I can't put in to words how broken this forum feels recently.

Here we are trying our absolute best, most of us working 14 hour days and we have to put up with absolute morons like you.

Then I notice you're a mod.

craigix said:
Nova said:
craigix said:

Brilliant post. I can't put in to words how broken this forum feels recently.

Here we are trying our absolute best, most of us working 14 hour days and we have to put up with absolute morons like you.

Then I notice you're a mod.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you Craig. We clearly have conflicting views, which you obviously feel very strongly about. Maybe if you didn't waste your time replying to absolute morons like myself, you'd have more downtime?

Thread locked and LOL'd because it's going nowhere good, and I want to save you from embarrassing yourself further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back