When In August Will The Caanoo Be Available

GameKing

Still Fresh
When in August will the Caanoo be available. It was a tossup between the Caanoo and the Pandora, Caanoo won

I've heard August 16th. The place I pre-ordered mine from (Play-Asia) didn't give a date, though, so that may vary.

Yep, and the WiFi pack will be 10 days later, as they had slight production delay with the dongles.

Oh, I also got a list and prices for accessories. One thing that will make a few guys happy here: The Adaptor for the WIZ (a small cable) to get USB host (and use the WiFi dongle) will be available soon :D

GameKing said:
When in August will the Caanoo be available. It was a tossup between the Caanoo and the Pandora, Caanoo won

Why don't you ask Red Baron? Oh wait.. that's you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
quartercast said:
GameKing said:

Why don't you ask Red Baron? Oh wait.. that's you! :D

Hey you're right, it's that guy who's always complaining about the Supercard DStwo not being ready over at GBAtemp, things like "I want the PSP's gba emulator to be ported over" when it was already ported over, and "Is the SNES emu ready yet is it ready is it ready SUPERCARD YOU'VE BETRAYED MY TRUST"

He can be really impatient, I can imagine how he would get when the Caanoo is released but Wiz homebrew hasn't been ported over to it yet, even though homebrew devs have no obligation to fulfil his emulation whims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back