Caanoo Tv-Out Adapter Makes My System Power Down

dnlgreenwood

I'LL END YOU!!!
I've recently attempted to build a TV-Out adapter for my Caanoo. However, when I connect my Caanoo to the TV with it, the Caanoo immediately shuts off. It was extremely difficult to count the pins on the adaptor because of unfavourable lighting conditions, and my eyes couldn't properly focus onto the pins. I also used the last of my shrink tubing. I believe I connected the video wire to pin 5, and ground to pin 6, counting from the right. Even in broad daylight, it's still extremely difficult to count the pins.

2011-04-11-155214.jpg

Sorry about the horrible image quality. All I have right now is a laptop's integrated webcam.

*squints* Looking at the one I made, it seems like all you did was get the orientation wrong. Flip it over to the two pins on the opposite side and you should be fine.

someoneElse said:
*squints* Looking at the one I made, it seems like all you did was get the orientation wrong. Flip it over to the two pins on the opposite side and you should be fine.
Thanks. I need to find a pair of crab hands... (what I call third hands) Hope it works after this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back