Caanoo Info Links

I've just opened www.caanoo-news.com with the aim to give exposure to incoming and new games for the Caanoo, the same way http://toucharcade.com does for the iPhone.
I will publish previews / reviews or commercial & free games...

If you've started a game / crative app project for the Caanoo, PM me, I'd love to publish infos about your project!

Come and check the website regulary!

klikklak said:
It seems to have RSS.
hm, you're right, sorry
my Safari doesn't display the RSS icon for some reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
GPH got out of the hardware business a while ago and pulled FunGP. Never visited Caanoo News. Pretty much everything of importance Caanoo related was posted here. There are a couple of other sites that are pretty good, including OpenConsoles (its a French site) and DCEmu.

There are others, but I've long-forgotten their names and no longer have links to them.

iprice said:
GPH got out of the hardware business a while ago and pulled FunGP. Never visited Caanoo News. Pretty much everything of importance Caanoo related was posted here. There are a couple of other sites that are pretty good, including OpenConsoles (its a French site) and DCEmu.

There are others, but I've long-forgotten their names and no longer have links to them.

Thanks for telling me about the french openconsoles website. That could be useful for when my Caanoo arrives! :D

Back