Caanoo-Hugo: Pc Engine Emulator For Caanoo V1.1.0

zx-81

Certified Guru
Website
zx81.zx81.free.fr
caanoo-hugo.jpg

Hi All,

For those who haven't seen previous release, Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows. (see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)

Caanoo-Hugo is a port on Caanoo of my latest PSP version of Hu-Go.

It is a beta, and CD-rom images are not supported.

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.

archives are available on my blog

Enjoy,

Zx.

Fantastic i know a lot of people are going to be pleased to see this including me :)

thanks again zx-81

paul3100

it's a first version, cd-rom are not supported, and it needs to overclock to 700Mhz to get full speed (see hugo.gpu if you want a lower clock freq)

It runs great for me here out of box. Only a few games with issues Cadash and legendary axe 2 but most tg16 emus have problems with those games. Ive only seen one emu on a handheld run those 2 correctly(temper on the wiz). Its a great release thanks again for all your hard work. Is there a way to set turbo settings on individual buttons?

zx-81 said:
it's a first version, cd-rom are not supported, and it needs to overclock to 700Mhz to get full speed (see hugo.gpu if you want a lower clock freq)

Thanks Zx, great work as always. Do I understand it correct, that the Caanoo overclocks automatically to 700 MHz, when I launch the emulator?

Last edited by a moderator:
CKeichel said:
zx-81 said:

Thanks Zx, great work as always. Do I understand it correct, that the Caanoo overclocks automatically to 700 MHz, when I launch the emulator?

Yes, most of the games are running fullspeed at 700Mhz. If you want to increase the overclock a bit, you need to modify the hugo.gpu file script and change it to the value you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back