Buying A Universal Adaptor

gamer2x

Still Fresh
I want to buy a universal adapter for my 2x but there are so many different types with different specs. Can someone please tell me what size / voltage etc I should be looking for

Thanks in advance :D

3v, center negative

This has been discussed many, many³ times before :)

3V Negative, and make sure the ma is at least 1000. I heard the official 1 is 2000, I'm not too sure. But I know 1000 works great, since that's what I used, and others have said the same. :D

Yep i use the official gp2x adapter ;) and it works great :lol:

a2.jpg

is like a psp adapter only with a smaller plug and lower Volt & mAh.

TelcoLou posted on Oct 24 2006 at 01:22 AM said:
3v, center negative

This has been discussed many, many³ times before :)
I did a quick bit of searching before posting the question but cuoldn't find any matches. I now realise it's 'cause I misspelled 'adaptor'. I am a noob but I'm not a f*cking noob!

Da Fixer posted on Oct 24 2006 at 11:45 AM said:
Yep i use the official gp2x adapter ;) and it works great :lol:
I would prefer to have the official one but it has been sold out for ages on gp2x.co.uk and I don't wanna pay loads of P&P importing it from Play Asia or whatever when I can get something equivelant on ebay. I like in the UK BTW.

What I meant by size was, universal adapters come with different 'bits' with different diameters. I just wanna make sure the one I get will fit / work.

Last edited by a moderator:
you also didnt spell couldnt properly but nobody cares (lol)

to all those grammer dictators, you know who you are, pointing out and makeing fun of typing errors as if the indivdual in question is thick or something.

Go and shove the German dictionary up your pupper, you may as well speak german because nobody cares what you have to say (hahahahaha)

Back