Buying A Caanoo But I Have A Question!

UR268

Still Fresh
So I'm considering on buying the Caanoo. I'm looking forward to playing some flash games on it, but I haven't found anything on the net that shows that it can play them. So I'm wondering if it can play flash games, and if so how can I put them on the card?

there's only a hacked version of the flash player available, not officially supported by GPH. i think it's just linked somewhere here in the forums.

some nice guys/girls already made a list of working flash games for the WIZ, though. caanoo and wiz are more or less the same thing - so they might also work on the caanoo:
http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7127

crow_riot said:
there's only a hacked version of the flash player available, not officially supported by GPH. i think it's just linked somewhere here in the forums.

hacked? there's a flash player on the caanoo when you unbox it (it's not shown in the menu, but you can download a small script/ini files to do so). Although I don't know which flash version is supported and how good the quality is.

Last edited by a moderator:
glezmen said:
crow_riot said:

hacked? there's a flash player on the caanoo when you unbox it (it's not shown in the menu, but you can download a small script/ini files to do so). Although I don't know which flash version is supported and how good the quality is.

that's right. i just call it "hacked" because it's probably not intended by GPH that you can use it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back