Bs-zelda, Compatible With Opensnes9x ?

You might be thinking of that PC remake, can't remember what it's called but it allowed you to use original zelda style graphics (zeldaclassic) or BS style.

actually I think it might have been called zelda classic, there were some pretty cool quests made (few were finished though)

thndrshk2k, you do need glasses, or lens. Have you at least played the first Zelda?

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 8 2004 at 09:38 PM said:
the BS zelda i played took about 1 second to load *slower than isntant* and had original 8-bit gfx... weird
That means the rom i got sucked, as i repetivly said the one i played, I PLAYED, was 8-bit

trust me, being legally blind* wear contacts * doesn't make me not see awsome graphics enhancements

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, there is no loading time per se. The BS games are multiplayer mainly, so at the start it waits for a second player to connect (which won't happen, naturally), hence the wait.

pip posted on Mar 10 2004 at 07:21 AM said:
ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 10 2004 at 01:34 AM said:
trust me at being legally blind* wear contacts * doesn't make me not see awsome graphics enhancements
You see no differance in graphics between http://www.watershedonline.ca/community/pe...da1/LOZ-3-L.gif and http://www.cherryroms.com/screenshots/larg...an_(J)(161).jpg ?

You are more or less blind for sure.
Hello Mr. Stupid, my name is reason
You may have heard of me, but hell... your too busy in your large important life!
I got a ryhme for you:

Mr Reason is my name
there is noone to blame,
The rom of BS Zelda
was pure suck, hell-ya.
Don't get me wrong
or i'll poke you with a tong,
But the rom i got
suck so much, alot.
It was the rom that did it
it may be fake,
But as far as i know wit
You dun cut the cake

This has been another visit, from Mr. Reason, please come again when another imbacile does not get what the fuck i say and keeps trying to prove the point that i'm an idiot, in which i am not. I am legally blind of course, but a total imbacile can notice that much of a differece and remember it.

Edit: oh yeah, PWNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back